Travel & Visa
AAG 2022 Venue
CIÊLA Resort & Spa, Ngwerere Road Bonanza Estate Lusaka, Zambia Farm 2062, Ngwerere Road, Bonanza Estate, Lusaka Zambia, 10101
We are excited to announce that AfriLabs has partnered with Ethiopian Airlines as the official airline carrier for the AfriLabs Annual Gathering 2022. To access this discount, please visit: https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/aa/event?Key=AfriLabs-Annual-Gathering-2022
If you would like us to use our travel agents to book your flight, please reach out to email@example.com Cc: Operations@twelve26travels.com ; Pase@afrilabs.com
BONANZA CIELA RESORT AT LUSAKA INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER - VENUE ($128)
Nestled in the green abundant Zambian countryside, yet only 20 minutes from Lusaka, Ciêla defines a new chapter in African hospitality. Stay with us and discover how we channel contemporary Zambian culture and spirit into our experiences and design. The Resort is a 10km drive to the Airport and 27km to the central locations of Lusaka. Accommodation is at $128 per night.
AfriLabs Annual Gathering guests must book between Sunday, October 23, 2022 and Sunday, October 30, 2022. Book here.
GRAND PALACE HOTEL - ($93.75)
The Grand Palace Hotel is situated in the heart of Lusaka’s business hub. Its convenient location places you a stone’s throw from several business parks, within easy reach of the city center, banking plazas, the airport, as well as several embassies. Situated at the central location of Lusaka Grand Palace is 27km to Ciela Resort.
Accommodation is at $93.75 per night. To book use firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
ASMARA HOTEL - ($68.75)
Inspired to bring a piece of Asmara to Lusaka. The Hotel was designed to emulate the city’s unique architecture and designs. Our thirty-six rooms are aimed to provide a comfortable & unforgettable stay. Situated at the central location of Lusaka Grand Palace is 27km to Ciela Resort.
Accommodation is at $68.75 per night. To book use email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
PALM KALASH RESORT ($60 & $63)
A luxury Resort in Lusaka, located 1283 Palm Drive Road Chelstone, 7.6 kms to Ciela Resort and 10.6km from Kenneth Kaunda International Airport, Palm Kalash Resort is Situated 5 Km from the centre of Lusaka.
Accommodation is at $60 Single Occupancy and $63 Double Occupancy per night. To book use firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOUTHERN SUN HOTEL ($100)
Set a 5-minute walk from the Civic Center Bus Stop, this relaxed hotel surrounded by lush palm trees is also a 15-minute walk from the cultural exhibits at the Lusaka National Museum and 2km from the Kabwata Cultural Village. Situated 30.6km from Ciela Resort and 23.4km from the Lusaka International Airport as well as 5.2km to the center of Lusaka.
Accommodation is at $100 per night. To book use SSRidgeway.email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
How to Apply for a Zambia Visa?
There are two ways through which you can apply for a Zambia visa:
Online, through Zambia’s eVisa application system
Through a Zambia embassy or consulate abroad
Find the two methods of the Zambia visa application detailed below.
Applying for a Zambia visa online (Zambia eVisa)
The process is as follows:
- Submit the Zambia eVisa application here or visit https://eservices.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm/#/home. You have to create an account and complete the online application form.
- Upload electronic copies of the required documents. (See the required documents for a Zambia visa below)
- Pay the Zambia visa fee. You have to pay online through a debit or credit card like Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, Maestro UK, Visa Electron and Maestro Int. You will receive a receipt on your email, which you must print and show to the immigration officers upon entry to Zambia.
- Wait for the visa application to be processed. If your application is approved, you will receive a Zambia e-Visa approval letter, which you must print and bring with you when you travel to Zambia. Also keep an electronic copy of the visa in a phone, laptop, or tablet, just in case.
Applying for a Zambia visa at an embassy or consulate
- You can also apply for a Zambia visa at one of the embassies or consulates of Zambia abroad. You will have to contact the embassy or consulate of Zambia in your country and learn about the opening hours, working days, and any specific requirements they have regarding visa application submissions.
- You may be able to apply online or you’ll have to apply by post. If there is no Zambian representation in your country, you can always apply online.
How long Does it Take to Process a Zambia Visa?
The processing time for a Zambia visa depends on your nationality as well as the method through which you apply.
When applying online
- If you are from one of the countries which are eligible for a Zambia Visa On Arrival, the processing time is three days.
- If you are from a country that is not eligible for a Zambia Visa On Arrival, the visa processing time is five days.
- When applying at an embassy or consulate
- It depends on the specific consular office or embassy, but you should expect a minimum of 5 days from the time they receive your completed application.
You will be required to upload the following original documents with your email:
- Passport Photo
- Copy of Passport Data Page
- Flight itinerary
If you would like to use our visa agent; please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc; Pase@afrilabs.com